Conformal coating masking materials
Conformal coating masking is a critical factor in the production process. Using the right masking materials can make the conformal coating process a lot simpler.
SCH Technologies provide a range of conformal coating masking materials.
These masking materials meet the highest standards required for both liquid conformal coating and Parylene production processing. They are also extremely price competitive.
Reusable conformal coating masking boots
Masking boots that are recyclable are an integral part of a full masking solution in coating applications for printed circuit boards, whether this is for a liquid conformal coating process or a vapour deposition process such as parylene.
Our masking boots provide protection for many different types of components for all conformal coating application techniques. We can provide both standard and custom boots solutions for a customer depending on their needs.
- Click conformal coating masking boots to find out more
- Download our conformal coating masking boots brochure
Conformal coating masking tapes
SCH offer two types of conformal coating masking tape which compliment each other in the process:
ConnectSafe tape is used for masking components like connectors on the printed circuit board. ConnectSafe is available in sizes 25mm, 38mm and 50mm.
Precise Mask tape is used for masking grounding planes and flat sections such as edges of PCBs.
Precise Mask tape is available in sizes 3mm, 6mm, 12mm and 19mm.
- Click conformal coating masking tapes to find out more
- Download our conformal coating masking tape brochure
Conformal coating masking dots
The SCH range of conformal coating masking dots are compatible with all types of conformal coatings including solvent based acrylic, silicone, polyurethane and epoxy materials plus all of the solvent less conformal coatings.
The Conformal coating masking dots sizes include 4.8mm, 6.4mm, 7.9mm, 9.5mm, 12.7mm & 19mm as standard.
- Click conformal coating masking dots to find out more
- Download our conformal coating masking dots brochure
- What would happen if I don’t mask a component or my circuit board correctly?
- What are the different methods for masking a circuit board before conformal coating is applied?
- Can I use any type of masking tape or dot in my conformal coating process?
- Are your conformal coating masking tapes and dots ESD safe?
Conformal coating masking boots brochure
- Conformal coating masking dots brochure
- Conformal coating masking boots brochure
- Conformal coating masking tape brochure
Conformal coating masking links
- Conformal coating masking boots
- Conformal coating masking tapes
- Conformal coating masking dots
- Conformal coating masking FAQ’s
Call us on +44 (0) 1226 249019, email your requirements on firstname.lastname@example.org, contact our distributors direct or complete the details in the contact form.