DC100 Conformal coating drying cabinet
The DC100 floor standing drying cabinet was designed specifically for practical conformal coating air temperature drying of conformal coating on the printed circuit boards (PCBs) away from air borne contamination.
The drying cabinet is designed to be used in conjunction with conformal coating application equipment.
The system not only offers an enclosed extraction area for protecting newly coated PCBs from contamination during the drying process, but also safely removing excess solvents through the attached exhaust.
- Removable and fully height adjustable enclosed mesh shelves for hanging PCBs individually or holding trays of conformal coated boards
- Unique extraction pathway behind shelving to allow free flowing air throughout the system even when the DC100 is completely full with conformal coated PCBs
- Single 150 mm diameter spigot inlet for connection to suitable extraction system (not supplied)
- Extra set of 4 shelves and Brackets
- Custom size and layout
- Externally Powder Coated framework to give lasting cosmetic finish.
Dimensions and weight
- External dimensions (Approx) – 1005 mm (W) x 645mm (D) x 1845mm (H) (including hinges)
- Internal dimensions (Approx) – 950mm (W) x 600mm (D) x 1800mm (H) 915mm (36inch)
- Opening between the doors when fully opened should you want to slide a board holding PCB’s straight in.
Shelf dimensions – 940 x 450mm (w x d )
- Shelf spacing 90mm between brackets – 55mm between shelves
- 19 shelf capacity – 86.4 sq. ft total when PCB’S horizontal but because they are welded mesh they have the capacity to hang dipped boards vertically using craft paper to line the shelves and collect the drips.
Setting up a conformal coating equipment line?
Consider our conformal coating equipment bundles.
Conformal coating drying and curing FAQ’s
Links for conformal coating equipment
- Inline dip systems
- Semi automatic batch dip machines
- Bench top dip systems
- Spray booths
- Drying cabinets and ovens
- Conformal coating automated optical inspection (AOI) systems
- Inspection booths
- UV inspection lamps
- UV cure conveyors
- UV cure lamps
- UV lamp meters
- Thickness measurement
- Ionic contamination test systems
- Technical Specification Parylene lab coating system
- Technical Specification vertical Parylene coating system
- DS101 Dip coating system
- DS102 Dip coating system
- Inline and batch conformal coating dip system
- DC100 Drying cabinet
- CB100 spray booth
- Modus automated conformal coating inspection system
- UV200 UV Curing conveyor system
- UV Cure equipment
- UV inspection lamp
- IB100 Inspection booth
- IB101 Inspection booth
- Positector coating thickness measurement system
- Conformal coating
- UV curing
- Inspection equipment
- Process equipment
- Special offers
If you would like to know more about coating services or other products and services offered and supported by SCH Technologies, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Call us on +44 1226 249019, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click Contact Us to send us your requests.