Conformal Coating Masking Shapes
Pre-cut masking shapes for conformal coating help in speeding up the masking process for printed circuit boards. They are extremely easy to apply and very convenient to use.
The reason for this is simple. Instead of having to cut masking tape to shape, which can create long process times, the masking shapes are already pre-cut on a tape sheet or roll. So, the custom shapes are simply removed from the sheet when needed.
This saves a lot of masking time.
Contact us now to find out more about why pre-cut masking shapes could provide the best solution for you.
Five reasons pre-cut masking shapes for conformal coating can save you money
Our masking shapes are specifically designed for the conformal coating process. Therefore, we use them all the time in our own conformal coating services and they are proven to work.
- Residue free. Therefore, you don’t contaminate the circuit board.
- Compatible with solvents. So, they don’t melt, shrink or degrade in production.
- Silicone free so do not cause de-wetting. Thus, conformal coatings do not pull away from the shapes.
- Easily removed. They are not super-sticky and won’t damage components when taken off.
- Designed to prevent bleeding and leaking. They don’t lift during production as they have excellent adhesion.
This means you can save a lot of money very quickly when switching to pre-cut masking shapes compared to cutting your own shapes from tape.
Contact us to request your quotation for conformal coating masking shapes now.
Ask for a quote for our pre-cut masking shapes now!
We are happy to provide a quotation for our masking shapes so you can see for yourself how much you can save.
Just provide us with three pieces of information:
- Provide a picture of the board you wish to test because we can check for any problems in design.
- Identify the components or areas you need to mask along with dimensions so we can help review your process needs.
- Give us the number of shapes you would like to quote for because we can provide sheets for low volume and rolls for higher volumes.
Contact us to request your quotation for conformal coating masking shapes.
Want to know more about conformal coating and the masking process?
Check out Nexus, an independent conformal coating resource, who provide detailed information on the masking process, and provide detailed examples for you to use in all areas of conformal coating.
- Materials for conformal coating masking
- Custom boots for conformal coating masking
- Tapes for conformal coating masking
- Dots for conformal coating masking
- Custom tape shapes for conformal coating masking
- General masking FAQs for conformal coating
- Tapes FAQs for conformal coating processing
- Custom boot FAQs for conformal coating processes
- Custom masking shape FAQs for conformal coating processes
- Conformal coating masking boot vs tape
- Why less mistakes are made with conformal coating masking boots
- Why masking time is reduced when conformal coating masking boots are used
- Why masking boots can save you money
- Why masking time is reduced
Call us on +44 1226 249019, email us at email@example.com or click contact us to send us your requests.