DC100 Conformal coating drying cabinet
The DC100 floor standing drying cabinet was designed specifically for practical conformal coating air temperature drying of conformal coating on the printed circuit boards (PCBs) away from air borne contamination.
The drying cabinet is designed to be used in conjunction with conformal coating application equipment.
The system not only offers an enclosed extraction area for protecting newly coated PCBs from contamination during the drying process, but also safely removing excess solvents through the attached exhaust.
- Removable and fully height adjustable enclosed mesh shelves for hanging PCBs individually or holding trays of conformal coated boards
- Unique extraction pathway behind shelving to allow free flowing air throughout the system even when the DC100 is completely full with conformal coated PCBs
- Single 150 mm diameter spigot inlet for connection to suitable extraction system (not supplied)
- Extra set of 4 shelves and Brackets
- Custom size and layout
Externally Powder Coated framework to give lasting cosmetic finish.
Dimensions and weight
- External dimensions (Approx) – 1005 mm (W) x 645mm (D) x 1845mm (H) (including hinges)
- Internal dimensions (Approx) – 950mm (W) x 600mm (D) x 1800mm (H) 915mm (36inch)
- Opening between the doors when fully opened should you want to slide a board holding PCB’s straight in.
Shelf dimensions – 940 x 450mm (w x d )
- Shelf spacing 90mm between brackets – 55mm between shelves
- 19 shelf capacity – 86.4 sq. ft total when PCB’S horizontal but because they are welded mesh they have the capacity to hang dipped boards vertically using craft paper to line the shelves and collect the drips.
Setting up a conformal coating equipment line?
Consider our conformal coating equipment bundles.
Conformal coating drying and curing FAQ’s
Links for further information
- Liquid conformal coating application
- Nano coating application
- Parylene coating application
- Inspection systems
- Process control tools
- UV Curing systems
Call us on +44 (0) 1226 249019, email your requirements on firstname.lastname@example.org, contact our distributors direct or complete the details in the contact form.