The paratronix system
SCH now supplies a range of paratronix parylene systems to suit small, medium or large volume end users.
We also provide a full range of parylene dimers including parylene C and N.
What is also unique is that we offer full training, installation and continuous support for your process throughout the lifetime of the machine as you require.
- 18” diameter x 28” depth vertical 304 stainless steel coating chamber
- 25 fixture screens
- Solid state cold trap chiller assembly
- Pressure and temperature controls
- Vacuum pump
- UL508A, NFPA79, & NFPA30 compliant
Machine size: 8ft long x 30inch wide x 6ft high
(Allow approximately 12ft x 10ft floor space)
Solves the problem of cleaning quartz glass pyrolysis tubes used in parylene coating equipment.
Vapor phase promotion system for vertical coating system
Cost effective and environmentally friendly alternative to a liquid bath promotion process.
Unique parylene solutions
SCH Technologies are unique in being able to offer the complete parylene turn key solution to customers.
We can offer:
- Parylene systems
- Parylene dimer material
- Process development (adhesion promotion, masking, application)
- Experience, knowledge, and expertise
- A unique turn key solution
Why is our solution unique?
Our unique advantage is that we can also help you develop your parylene process. This is unique in the world of parylene where subcontract services is the number one form of business.
Everyone knows parylene coating is complex. Some of the most complex processes can be masking and getting the coating to adhere. However, little information is available openly on how to complete these tasks.
Our group can help you understand what you need to succeed.
Developing the process is the critical step and SCH Technologies will help you achieve this. We will use our labs in the USA and our team on the ground to work through the processes together. This will produce a solution that you can then integrate into the parylene equipment process in your facility.
- Why use parylene conformal coating?
- How does the parylene application process work?
- What type of equipment do you need for parylene application?
- How do you remove parylene conformal coating?
- What are the common applications for parylene conformal coating?
Links for further information
- Liquid conformal coating application
- Nano coating application
- Parylene coating application
- Inspection systems
- Process control tools
- UV curing systems
If you would like to know more about parylene or other products and services offered and supported by SCH Technologies, please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 1226 249019, email us at email@example.com or click Contact Us to send us your requests.