Inline conformal coating dip systems
The conformal coating inline and batch dip systems provide reliable, fully flexible, automated inline and batch dip application platforms for medium and high volume processing.
Based upon standard dip coating technology, the precision built dipping, control and curing modules are fully customisable, to provide a total conformal coating inline dipping solution to suit customer needs.
The inline and batch dip system comes with a single tank or can be installed with multile dip tanks for the storage of conformal coatings.
SCH dip systems are compatible with conformal coating materials and can be used be changed for processing silicone and UV confomal coating materials.
- Single or Multiple dip tanks for conformal coatings
- Fully controllable immersion, dwell and withdrawal speed and angle of drain contro
- Compatible with all conformal coating materials
- Options for processing silicone and UV conformal coating materials
- Full temperature and viscosity control available
- Full custom PCB handling and delivery systems
- Inline infrared, convection and UV cure modules available
- Vertical or horizontal dip coating systems
- Inline through pass or return systems
- SMEMA controls available
- Fully ATEX control systems where required
- Automatic dosing and top up systems for material viscosity control and filling
- Full PLC and PC control with options such as 2D Barcode monitoring and data collection
- Full extraction control and balancing
- Automated conformal coating inspection as required
- Low level material sensors where specified
- Fire suppression systems available where legislation specifies
- Fully CE certified to the appropriate standards
Did you know?
SCH’s Standard inline and batch dip systems and cure modules can be combined or customised to meet a customer specification and provide horizontal or vertical dip coating technology with infrared, convection and ultraviolet (UV) curing.
This can provide the fastest method of coating application in the world for high volume applications.
Setting up a conformal coating equipment line?
Consider our conformal coating equipment bundles.
Conformal coating inline dip coating FAQs
- How do you control the coating thickness in the inline dipping process and what is the tolerance of the coating thickness?
- How do I monitor the viscosity of my conformal coating dip system?
- What is the loading mechanism for the inline dip system?
- Can the dip coating system utilise in line heat curing?
- Can I horizontally dip printed circuit boards (PCBs) into the conformal coating using the inline dip coating process?
- Is the argon blanket an important option for preserving the life of the conformal coating?
- Do you recommend a viscosity check system on the conformal coating material in the inline dip tank?
- How does the automatic viscosity control and top up system for the dip coating system work?
- How is the height of the conformal coating material in the tank controlled on the dip coating system?
- Can the capacity of the dipping tank be changed?
Links for further information
- Liquid conformal coating application
- Nano coating application
- Parylene coating application
- Inspection systems
- Process control tools
- UV Curing systems
Call us on +44 (0) 1226 249019, email your requirements on firstname.lastname@example.org, contact our distributors direct or complete the details in the contact form.