The CB100 conformal coating spray booth
The CB100 Spray booth is designed specifically for spray application of materials such as conformal coatings and RFI shielding paints onto printed circuit boards and small size products.
The CB100 Spray booth is a free standing, purpose built system, which can be made to customer’s size and specification requirements.
The system is designed for safe application of coatings whilst spraying, without compromise to performance, quality or throughput.
- The latest in HVLP spray gun technology giving a repeatable film thickness with the minimum amount of training
- Downward draft extraction, coupled with the high quality spray gun ensures minimal over spray wastage and minimises health & safety risk
- Manual turntable at an ergonomic application height for full 360 degress coverage
- UVA Ultraviolet light for in situ inspection DURING spraying to aid the operator in ensuring a high quality of application is achieved without compromise to health & safety
- White light for further inspection and maintenance.
- Easy access work cupboard with two doors for storage of consumables etc.
- Easy change low cost filtration reduces consumable costs without compromise to safety.
- Automated turntable for automatic 90-degree indexing of the circuit boards to be processed.
- Varying sized dual stainless steel pressure pots for use with pre-blended conformal coatings to minimise operator .exposure to mixing, blending & spray gun cleaning and also reduce spray booth downtime due to repeat filling.
- Laminate transparent spray screen for reduced extraction requirements if facilities are limited.
- Face mask, carbon filter and regulator for highly toxic materials.
- Teflon coated internal panels for easy clean within the booth.
- Fire suppression system to meet required regulations in some countries.
- Custom designs and size options.
- Exterior powder coated white, interior brushed stainless steel.
- Fabricated from strong, durable steel panels with fully riveted seams.
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions ( approx) 1800 mm high x 985 mm wide x 795 mm deep.
- Weight: approx 150kg
- Clean, dry, compressed air at 80 psi
- 305mm extraction connection to spray booth via spigot
- 13A single phase electricity supply
- 8mm push fit air inlet
- 980 cubic ft per min (CFM) extraction (0.7 m/s air velocity)
If you’re planning to install a piece of equipment, please check the exact specification of the brochure with us. All details shown in all brochures are subject to change between publication dates.
Setting up a conformal coating equipment line?
Consider our conformal coating equipment bundles.
FAQ’s for spray booths
- How do I set up a conformal coating spray facility?
- How do I spray PCBs with coating without ruining the ESD board I am spraying onto and meeting ESD requirements?
- How does the extraction & filtration system work in the spray booth?
- What are the freight details for the spray booth?
- Can you supply lighting fittings for the USA market?
- What is the specification for the full face mask that can be utilised with the CB100 spray booth?
- When would I use the full face mask option on the spray booth?
- How are the filters supplied for the conformal coating spray booth?
Links for conformal coating equipment
- DS101 Dip coating system
- DS102 Dip coating system
- Inline and batch conformal coating dip system
- DC100 Drying cabinet
- CB100 spray booth
- Modus automated conformal coating inspection system
- UV200 UV Curing conveyor system
- UV Cure equipment
- UV inspection lamp
- IB100 Inspection booth
- IB101 Inspection booth
- Positector coating thickness measurement system
- Conformal coating
- UV curing
- Inspection equipment
- Process equipment
- Special offers
If you would like to know more about coating services or other products and services offered and supported by SCH Technologies, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Call us on +44 1226 249019, email us at email@example.com or click Contact Us to send us your requests.