Inline conformal coating dip systems
The conformal coating inline and batch dip systems provide reliable, fully flexible, automated inline and batch dip application platforms for medium and high volume processing.
Based upon standard dip coating technology, the precision built dipping, control and curing modules are fully customisable, to provide a total conformal coating inline dipping solution to suit customer needs.
The inline and batch dip system comes with a single tank or can be installed with multile dip tanks for the storage of conformal coatings.
SCH dip systems are compatible with conformal coating materials and can be used be changed for processing silicone and UV confomal coating materials.
- Single or Multiple dip tanks for conformal coatings
- Fully controllable immersion, dwell and withdrawal speed and angle of drain contro
- Compatible with all conformal coating materials
- Options for processing silicone and UV conformal coating materials
- Full temperature and viscosity control available
- Full custom PCB handling and delivery systems
- Inline infrared, convection and UV cure modules available
- Vertical or horizontal dip coating systems
- Inline through pass or return systems
- SMEMA controls available
- Fully ATEX control systems where required
- Automatic dosing and top up systems for material viscosity control and filling
- Full PLC and PC control with options such as 2D Barcode monitoring and data collection
- Full extraction control and balancing
- Low level material sensors where specified
- Fire suppression systems available where legislation specifies
- Fully CE certified to the appropriate standards
Setting up a conformal coating equipment line?
Consider our conformal coating equipment bundles.
Conformal coating inline dip coating FAQs
- How do you control the coating thickness in the inline dipping process and what is the tolerance of the coating thickness?
- How do I monitor the viscosity of my conformal coating dip system?
- What is the loading mechanism for the inline dip system?
- Can the dip coating system utilise in line heat curing?
- Can I horizontally dip printed circuit boards (PCBs) into the conformal coating using the inline dip coating process?
- Is the argon blanket an important option for preserving the life of the conformal coating?
- Do you recommend a viscosity check system on the conformal coating material in the inline dip tank?
- How does the automatic viscosity control and top up system for the dip coating system work?
- How is the height of the conformal coating material in the tank controlled on the dip coating system?
- Can the capacity of the dipping tank be changed?
Links for conformal coating equipment
- Inline dip systems
- Semi automatic batch dip machines
- Bench top dip systems
- Spray booths
- Drying cabinets and ovens
- Inspection booths
- UV cure conveyors
- UV cure lamps
- UV lamp meters
- Thickness measuremen
- DS101 Dip coating system
- DS102 Dip coating system
- Inline and batch conformal coating dip system
- DC100 Drying cabinet
- CB100 spray booth
- UV200 UV Curing conveyor system
- UV Cure equipment
- IB100 Inspection booth
- IB101 Inspection booth
- Positector coating thickness measurement system
- Conformal coating
- UV curing
- Inspection equipment
- Process equipment
- Special offers
If you would like to know more about coating services or other products and services offered and supported by SCH Technologies, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Call us on +44 1226 249019, email us at email@example.com or click Contact Us to send us your requests.