Conformal coating masking dots
The SCH Technologies range of conformal coating masking dots are used in our own global coating services for both liquid and Parylene conformal coatings.
We have carried out a large amount of conformal coating research and trials and these masking dots are a tried and tested solution for us in our facilities.
Masking dots available
The conformal coating masking dots sizes available in the range of 3mm, 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 9mm and 10mm.
They are typically supplied on rolls for easy use.
Why use our conformal coating masking dots?
Some masking dots and tapes have problems being used for conformal coating processing.
The issues include:
- Leaving residues when removed which need to be removed
- Allow bleeding under the dot of the conformal coating during application
- Tearing when removed
- Reacting in an adverse way with the conformal coatings themselves.
Therefore, it is crucial to minimise these effects as much as possible and provide perfect protection to ensure areas remain free of the coating .
Conformal coating masking
Many companies utilise conformal coating masking materials such as tapes, dots and masking boots to protect certain areas of their printed circuit boards from conformal coatings during application. This is because a lot of components on printed circuit board must remain uncoated.
The purpose of the conformal coating masking materials is to prevent migration of the conformal coatings into components and keep out areas.
SCH Technologies provide a range of tapes, dots and masking boots that meet the highest standards required for both liquid conformal coating and Parylene processing whilst ensuring the products are price competitive.
- What would happen if I don’t mask a component or my circuit board correctly?
- What are the different methods for masking a circuit board before conformal coating is applied?
- Can I use any type of masking tape or dot in my conformal coating process?
- Are your conformal coating masking tapes and dots ESD safe?
Conformal coating masking downloads
- Conformal coating masking dots brochure
- Conformal coating masking boots brochure
- Conformal coating masking tape brochure
Conformal coating masking links
- Conformal coating masking boots
- Conformal coating masking tapes
- Conformal coating masking dots
- Conformal coating masking FAQ’s
Call us on +44 (0) 1226 249019, email your requirements on email@example.com, contact our distributors direct or complete the details in the contact form.