Why use a pre-cut masking shape in conformal coating compared to cutting your own shapes?
The simple reason is it saves time.
The cost of the individual pre-cut masking shapes are negligible compared to the cost of the labour used to cut a shape. Plus, there is less scrap waste when it goes wrong.
Can I use any pre-cut tape shape for my conformal coating process or can there be problems?
Our masking shapes are designed for conformal coating processing. We even use them in our own coating services!
The reasons are many for using a material that is designed for the conformal coating process. Here are some of the key reasons:
- Our masking shapes are residue free. Therefore, you don’t contaminate the circuit board.
- The shapes are compatible with solvents. So, they don’t melt, shrink or degrade in production.
- The shape material does not cause de-wetting. Thus, conformal coatings do not pull away from the shapes.
- They are easily removed from the circuit board or component. They are not super-sticky and won’t damage components when taken off.
- They prevent bleeding and leaking when applied correctly. They don’t lift during production as they have excellent adhesion.
What do I need to provide to get a quote for your pre-cut shapes?
Its really very simple to get a quote and begin to save money with our pre-cut conformal coating shapes:
- Provide an image of the area you want to mask
- Provide the dimensions of that area
- Let us know how many you shapes you want?
From this information we can generally provide you with the quote extremely quickly.
Should I order my pre-cut shapes on a sheet or on a roll?
We can help you decide this when we know how many individual shapes you require? you can also order the same shape on a single sheet or have a number of shapes on the same sheet. It’s up to you. We are flexible and will help you work out what the most economic option is for your conformal coating process.
So, contact us now to save money.
- Conformal coating masking materials
- Conformal coating masking boots
- Conformal coating masking tapes
- Conformal coating masking dots
- Conformal coating masking shapes
- Conformal coating masking FAQs
- Conformal coating masking tape FAQs
- Conformal coating masking dots FAQs
- Conformal coating masking boots FAQs
- Conformal coating masking shapes FAQs