Screenclean 500 cleaning fluid
The Screenclean 500 cleaning material from Surclean is a high performance aqueous based cleaner for fast, effective removal of uncured solder paste and adhesive residues from Screens, Stencils and associated tooling.
- Screenclean 500 is a high performance aqueous based cleaner for fast, effective removal of uncured solder paste and adhesive residues from screens, stencils and associated tooling.
- Powerful action with the cleaning power of solvent cleaners combined with many of the safety and environmental advantages of aqueous based materials.
- It also has some applications in removal of residues from misprinted PCBs.
- Wide range of process applications from manual cleaning and batch type methods, through to fully automated screen cleaning systems.
- Cleans a wide range of residues and will not foam or leave white residues after rinsing.
- Usable from 20 deg. C. through 70 deg. C.
- Free from Surfactants and does not degrade in use.
- Screenclean 500 is available as a concentrate or pre-diluted ready for use, according to the type of cleaning system and the residues to be removed.
- Environmentally safe. Classified as an ultra low VOC content material and has an ODP potential of 0.
- Surclean SC500 is 100% Bio-degradeable.
- SC500 is free of surfactants, inorganic salts and halogenated compounds.
- Economical in use. SC500 is diluted with water for many of the listed applications.
- Safe and pleasant to use. SC500 is very low odour, non flammable and has very low toxicity.
- Exceptionally good compatibility with screen and stencil attachment adhesives. PH neutral formulation prevents damage to screen and stencil frames.
Standard pack availability
- 5 litre container (dilute)
- 25 litre container (dilute)
- 5 litre container (concentrate)
- 25 litre container (concentrate)
- Surclean Cleaning Chemistries
- Ecosolve 100
- Ecosolve 200
- Ecosolve 300
- SC 2500
- SPR 2300
- SPR 2050
- SPR 2100
- Screenclean 100
- Screenclean 400
- Screenclean 200
- Screenclean 500
- Surclean Competitor Comparison
If you would like to know more about coating services or other products and services offered and supported by SCH Technologies, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Call us on +44 1226 249019, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click Contact Us to send us your requests.