Screenclean 400 cleaning fluid
The Screenclean 400 stencil cleaning material from Surclean is a synergynistic blend of high performance propylene glycol ethers specifically designed for fast, effective removal of uncured solder paste and adhesive residues from screens, stencils and associated tooling.
- Powerful action with the cleaning power of solvent cleaners combined with many of the safety and environmental advantages of aqueous based materials such as low toxicity, high flash-point and bio-degradeability.
- Wide range of process applications from manual localised cleaning and batch type methods, through to fully automated screen cleaning systems. It will also remove residues from misprinted PCB’s.
- Useable at ambient temperatures. Does not require heating.
- Can be warm air dried or water rinsed with rinse residue warm air dry after.
- Screenclean 400 is surfactant free and does not degrade in use.
- Cleans a wide range of residues and will not foam or leave white residues after rinsing
- Environmentally safe. Screenclean 400 is non toxic and 100% Bio-degradeable.
- Screenclean 400 is is free of Surfactants, Inorganic salts and Halogenated Compounds.
- Screenclean 400 is classified as an Ultra low VOC content material and it has an ODP potential of 0.
- Economical in use. Screenclean 400 will still work even when heavily contaminated and can be re-circulated through filtration to extend its life. No chemical additions are needed to maintain its condition.
- Safe and pleasant to use. Screenclean 400 is very low odour, has low flammability and is safe for operators.
- Exceptionally good compatibility with Screen and Stencil attachment adhesives. PH neutral formulation prevents damage to Screen and Stencil Frames.
Standard Pack Availability
- 400ml aerosol spray
- 500ml trigger spray
- 1 litre trigger spray
- 5 litre container
- 25 litre container
- Surclean Cleaning Chemistries
- Ecosolve 100
- Ecosolve 200
- Ecosolve 300
- SC 2500
- SPR 2300
- SPR 2050
- SPR 2100
- Screenclean 100
- Screenclean 400
- Screenclean 200
- Screenclean 500
- Surclean Competitor Comparison
If you would like to know more about coating services or other products and services offered and supported by SCH Technologies, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Call us on +44 1226 249019, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click Contact Us to send us your requests.