Ecosolve 200 cleaning fluid
The Ecosolve 200 cleaning material from Surclean is a strong solvent blend for flux cleaning applications where high levels of residues are present including removal of flux and uncured adhesives.
- Removes all flux types. Removes flux, uncured adhesives and white powder residues.
- Perfect for hand cleaning. Used for removal of heavy deposits of flux deposits as the slow drying allows agitation of residues by brushing.
- Flexible. It is sometimes used in bench top ultrasonic cleaners.
- No residues. Dries clean.
- Safe. Low level flammable.
- It is slower drying and much more powerful than IPA.
- Compatible with almost all plastics, rubbers and elastomers.
- The longer evaporation time allows sufficient time for brush agitation to mobilise and dissolve residues while there is still sufficient liquid cleaning solvent on the work piece.
- Highly effective when removing heavy residues. For example rework flux and SMD adhesive.
- It is economical when used.
- Combined with the lower vapour pressure, releases substantially lower levels of VOC’s into the environment than Isopropanol Alcohol (IPA).
- Available in aerosol, trigger spray and bulk quantities.
Standard pack availability
- 400ml aerosol spray
- 500ml trigger spray
- 1 litre trigger spray
- 5 litre container
- 25 litre container
- Surclean Cleaning Chemistries
- Ecosolve 100
- Ecosolve 200
- Ecosolve 300
- SC 2500
- SPR 2300
- SPR 2050
- SPR 2100
- Screenclean 100
- Screenclean 400
- Screenclean 200
- Screenclean 500
- Surclean Competitor Comparison
If you would like to know more about coating services or other products and services offered and supported by SCH Technologies, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Call us on +44 1226 249019, email us at email@example.com or click Contact Us to send us your requests.