SCH Technologies represent Thin Film Partners with their fluoropolymer nano-coating range of materials.
These ultra-thin, hydrophobic coatings include high temperature and low temperature fluoropolymer films that offer high quality, low cost solutions to protecting circuit boards and other products.
The fluoropolymer nano-coating range includes:
Our fluoropolymers are being applied to many different circuit boards in a range of sectors. They are tried and tested and solve many peoples problems.
This gives us confidence that we can find you the right material for your solutions.
Contact us now to find out more about our fluoropolymer coatings.
Why use nano-coatings to protect circuit boards?
Nano-coatings have very specialised properties for protecting circuit board assemblies.
- Being highly hydrophobic (water repellent)
- Do not require masking before coating
- Having a high moisture barrier
- Being highly oleophobic (oil repellent)
- Having a high chemical resistance
- Having a high lubricity
- Having high dielectric properties
- Providing high corrosion resistance
The fluoropolymers are extremely flexible coatings and becoming more prolifically used throughout engineering.
Contact us to find out more about nano-coatings for circuit board protection.
- What is a nano-coating?
- Why are nano-coatings used?
- What sectors are nano-coatings being used?
- What products are actually coated in nano-coatings?
- Why select a nano-coating?
- How is a nano-coating applied?
- Can the nano-coating replace a traditional conformal coating?
- Where are nano-coatings being used?
- How much does the nano coating process cost?
- What are five key differences between a fluoropolymer coating (FC) and a conformal coating for protecting an electronic printed circuit board or assembly?
- Technical Data Sheet OPX
- Technical Data Sheet LT-4
- Technical Data Sheet- LT-8
- Technical Data Sheet UVX
- MSDS TFP LT-4
- MSDS TFP LT-8
- MSDS TFP OPX
- MSDS TFP UVX
- Conformal coatings
- EMI / RFI shielding
- Epoxy coatings
- Greases and lubricants
If you would like to know more about coating services or other products and services offered and supported by SCH Technologies, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Call us on +44 1226 249019, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click Contact Us to send us your requests.