Ecosolve 300 cleaning fluid
The Ecosolve 300 cleaning material is a powerful solvent blend for difficult cleaning applications and is a good all round cleaning fluid.
- Powerful solvent blend for difficult cleaning applications.
- Highly effective at cleaning. Removes white powder and flux residues.
- Extremely cost-effective. Small amount required to mobilize a large volume of residue.
- Very fast drying. Evaporates quickly at a rate similar to CFC 111 and 113 solvent type materials and leaves no residues.
- Dries clean. Leaves no residues when evaporated.
- Compatible with majority of plastics, rubbers and elastomers except some foam gaskets, LD ABS and Perspex.
- Environment friendly. Contains no HFCs, HCFCs or CFCs. Oxidizes rapidly in air. Good replacement for HCFC’s, Vertrol and similar older technology solvents.
- Flammable but only requires low volumes in use.
- Applications include flux removal from PCB’s, magnetic head and electrical contact cleaning, and many other similar precision cleaning applications.
- Available in aerosol, trigger spray and bulk quantities.
- Surclean Cleaning Chemistries
- Ecosolve 100
- Ecosolve 200
- Ecosolve 300
- SC 2500
- SPR 2300
- SPR 2050
- SPR 2100
- Screenclean 100
- Screenclean 400
- Screenclean 200
- Screenclean 500
- Surclean Competitor Comparison
If you would like to know more about coating services or other products and services offered and supported by SCH Technologies, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Call us on +44 1226 249019, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click Contact Us to send us your requests.