- Very high intensity 250W curing system for very small area irradiation
- Focused high intensity UV light spot system
- UV light intensity approximately 1,200 mW/cm2 at the optimum forcal distance of 10 mm
- Up to 30 mm diameter spot illumination area, depending on the irradiation distance
- Direct irradiation of small areas without the need for a light guide
- Compact fan cooled lamp unit with separate power supply unit
- Timer controlled pneumatic shutter system for precise UV light exposure
- Elapsed hour counter for service scheduling
- Auto reset thermal cut out
- Foot or hand switch operation
- Suitable for bench top or production line operation
- Mounting stand
- UV bulb error indication
- Interface for remote 24 V input and output process control signals
230 V 50 Hz (other options – price on request)
UV light spectral output
The selection of UV bulb and filter glass will dependon the particular application. The usual combinations are provided in the table below. Iron (Fe) or Mercury (Hg) Quartz 160 nm upwards
|250 W Iron (Fe) doped metal halide (ozone free)
250 W Mercury (Hg – ozone producing)
|UV bulb life
|Approximately 500 hours depending on age, environment, switching and cooling
|2 x Quartz
|230 V/50 Hz
|< 70 dB
|Integral fuse protection
|4 Amp slow
|Weight of UV lamp
|Approximately 2 Kg
Due to our policy of continual development we reserve the right to amend technical data.
Health and Safety
All our products are classified in accordance with BS EN 62471:2008 and supplied with maximum permissible exposure times for the unprotected skin and eye at specified distances from the UV lamp, enabling strict compliance with The Control of Artificial Optical Radiation at Work Regulations 2010.
Availability of this essential information should form the basis of any procurement policy.
Links for further information
- Liquid conformal coating application
- Nano coating application
- Inspection systems
- Process control tools
- UV curing systems
If you would like to know more about coating services or other products and services offered and supported by SCH Technologies, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Call us on +44 1226 249019, email us at email@example.com or click Contact Us to send us your requests.