The DC100 floor standing drying cabinet was designed specifically for practical conformal coating air temperature drying of conformal coating on the printed circuit boards (PCBs) away from air borne contamination.
The DC100 floor standing drying cabinet is designed to be used in conjunction with conformal coating application equipment, this compactly designed system not only offers an enclosed extraction area for protecting newly coated PCBs from contamination during the drying process, but also safely removing excess solvents through the attached exhaust.
- Removable and fully height adjustable enclosed mesh shelves for hanging PCBs individually or holding trays of conformal coated boards
- Unique extraction pathway behind shelving to allow free flowing air throughout the system even when the DC100 is completely full with conformal coated PCBs
- Single 150 mm diameter spigot inlet for connection to suitable extraction system (not supplied)
- Solvent Exposure alarm fitted in situ or stand-alone
- Extra set of 4 shelves and Brackets
- Custom size and layout.
- Externally Powder Coated framework to give lasting cosmetic finish.
Dimensions and weight
- External Dimensions (Approx) – 1005 mm (W) x 645mm (D) x 1845mm (H) (including hinges)
- Internal Dimensions (Approx) – 950mm (W) x 600mm (D) x 1800mm (H) 915mm (36inch)
- Opening between the doors when fully opened should you want to slide a board holding PCB’s straight in.
- Shelf dimensions – 940 x 450mm (w x d )
- Shelf Spacing 90mm between brackets – 55mm between shelves
- 19 shelf capacity – 86.4 sq. ft total when PCB’S horizontal but because they are welded mesh they have the capacity to hang dipped boards vertically using craft paper to line the shelves and collect the drips.