SCH Technologies, the conformal coating solutions provider, are exhibiting a range of hydrophobic Nano-coatings at the SMT Show in Nuremberg in May.
These ultra-thin conformal coatings include high and low temperature fluoropolymer solutions that offer high quality, low cost coatings to protect circuit board assemblies and other products.
The Nano-coating range include several variations including:
- LT Series (room temperature cure)
- UVX (UV-cure)
- OPX (sub micron)
- Acrylic hydrophobic coatings
Our fluoropolymer coatings are being applied to many different circuit boards in a range of sectors.
They are tried and tested and solve many peoples problems.
Why use nano-coatings to protect circuit boards?
Nano-coatings have very specialised properties for protecting circuit board assemblies.
- Being highly hydrophobic (water repellent)
- Do not require masking before coating
- Having a high moisture barrier
- Being highly oleophobic (oil repellent)
- Having a high chemical resistance
- Having a high lubricity
- Having high dielectric properties
- Providing high corrosion resistance
These flexible fluoropolymer coatings are becoming more prolifically used throughout engineering.
Contact us to find out more about nano-coatings for circuit board protection.
Want to find out more about our Nano-coating solutions?
Find out more by visiting us at the SMT Show in Nuremberg at our stand number 345 in Hall 4 and discussing your coating needs.