The Paratronix system
SCH now supplies a range of Paratronix Parylene systems to suit small, medium or large volume end users.
We also provide a full range of parylene dimers including parylene C and N.
What is also unique is that we offer full training, installation and continuous support for your process throughout the lifetime of the machine as you require.
- 18” diameter x 28” depth vertical 304 stainless steel coating chamber
- 25 Fixture Screens
- Solid State Cold Trap Chiller Assembly
- Pressure and Temperature Controls
- Vacuum Pump
- UL508A, NFPA79, & NFPA30 Compliant
Machine Size: 8ft long x 30inch wide x 6ft high
(Allow approximately 12ft x 10ft floor space)
Solves the problem of cleaning quartz glass Pyrolysis tubes used in Parylene coating equipment
Vapor Phase Promotion System for Vertical Coating System
Cost effective and environmentally friendly alternative to a liquid bath promotion process
- Parylene is the best conformal coating material that can be applied for protecting your products and circuit boards.
- This is because the coating is uniform in thickness (homogeneous) across the whole of the board.
- You can waterproof a circuit board using parylene if you apply the coating to the right thickness.
Links for further information
- Liquid conformal coating application
- Nano coating application
- Parylene coating application
- Inspection systems
- Process control tools
- UV Curing systems
If you would like to know more about Parylene or other products and services offered and supported by SCH Technologies, please do not hesistate to contact us on +44 1226 249019, email us at email@example.com or click Contact Us to send us your requests.