DS102 bench top dip coating system
The DS102 conformal coating dip system is a precision built, laboratory machine for low volume batch application of conformal coatings and paints to products such as printed circuit boards.
The DS102 Bench top dip system is designed with a removal tank from the main body.
Being entirely pneumatic, the machine is safe to use with flammable materials and the automatic dip cycle process provides a smooth immersion and withdrawal rate which eliminates air entrapment and ensures an even film.
- A pneumatically driven control system operating from a single air inlet to meet the most stringent H&S needs
- Front-mounted lever operation for easy operation
- Simple adjustment of speed of immersion and withdrawal through a single valve control
- Detachable tank with lid to allow multiple coatings to be used and stored away from the system
- RoHS Compliant System
- Adjustable feet for leveling of tank
- Flow cup, viscosity tables and stop watch for material viscosity control
- Teflon coated tank and lid
- Custom tank and dip system sizes
- Customised PCB jigging and carriers
- The system is constructed of a solvent resistant stainless steel frame with solvent resistant stainless tank internal panels and tank.
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions: ( approximate) 370mm wide x 320mm deep x 470mm high (720mm when extended-250mm stroke)
- Dip tank: Stainless steel dip tank usable area is approximately 288mm long x 98 mm wide x 242 mm deep.
- Range of dip speed: 0-150mm/min
- Tank Capacity: approximate 6 litres
- Weight inc. tank and lid : 12.7kg
- Crate Dimensions for shipment: 50cm x 52cm x 60cm
- Clean, dry, compressed air at 80 psi only.
If you’re planning to install a piece of equipment, please check the exact specification of the brochure with us. All details shown in all brochures are subject to change between publication dates.
Setting up a conformal coating equipment line?
Consider our conformal coating equipment bundles.
Conformal coating dip coating FAQs
- How do you control the coating thickness in the dipping process and what is the tolerance of the coating thickness?
- How do I monitor the viscosity?
Links for conformal coating equipment
- Inline dip systems
- Semi automatic batch dip machines
- Bench top dip systems
- Spray booths
- Drying cabinets and ovens
- Conformal coating automated optical inspection (AOI) systems
- Inspection booths
- UV inspection lamps
- UV cure conveyors
- UV cure lamps
- UV lamp meters
- Thickness measurement
- Ionic contamination test systems
- Technical Specification Parylene lab coating system
- Technical Specification vertical Parylene coating system
- DS101 Dip coating system
- DS102 Dip coating system
- Inline and batch conformal coating dip system
- DC100 Drying cabinet
- CB100 spray booth
- Modus automated conformal coating inspection system
- UV200 UV Curing conveyor system
- UV Cure equipment
- UV inspection lamp
- IB100 Inspection booth
- IB101 Inspection booth
- Positector coating thickness measurement system
- Conformal coating
- UV curing
- Inspection equipment
- Process equipment
- Special offers
If you would like to know more about coating services or other products and services offered and supported by SCH Technologies, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Call us on +44 1226 249019, email us at email@example.com or click Contact Us to send us your requests.